Free mods?

free mods= sand and shine anything aluminum, there is actually a large air box mod too...basically cut everything out from the inside lip of the filter....carefully as to not cut into the bottom of the box...re-torque all the nuts and bolts for safety measure if your bored...

All good suggestions on the mods but consider this: sandpaper, polish, sawblades. rivets, aren't completely free unless you already have it all sitting around the garage. For $25 you can get a 16t front sprocket, borrow the tools from a friend if you need to, do the work yourself, and have a mod you can really feel for practically nothing. I get where your at with $. I mod, fabricate, and handmake everything I possibly can even my own drag race exhaust (not on the bike in this pic). After that I shop for used parts I can get cheap. I got less than $6000 in this one so far including cost of the bike.

LOW LIFE BUSA PIC.jpg

All good suggestions on the mods but consider this: sandpaper, polish, sawblades. rivets, aren't completely free unless you already have it all sitting around the garage. For $25 you can get a 16t front sprocket, borrow the tools from a friend if you need to, do the work yourself, and have a mod you can really feel for practically nothing. I get where your at with $. I mod, fabricate, and handmake everything I possibly can even my own drag race exhaust (not on the bike in this pic). After that I shop for used parts I can get cheap. I got less than $6000 in this one so far including cost of the bike.

I guess strictly speaking, nothing is free. You have to burn a cheeseburger just to walk out to look at the bike. That's like $3.00 right there. :poke:

Mileage mod!

Ride it, but you have to pay pay for gas!

Back