frame sliders gone bad!!!

a busa is a heavy bike lol my sv race bike has sliders on it and when it went down with the last rider the slider has bent the hole where the bolt goes through it streched the hole twice the size it was befor and thats just on a sv
mad.gif
hope it doesnt do any frame damage that may cost alot like body would
sad.gif

I am glad I saw this post.

I had considered allowing a shop do the frame sliders on mine to save time.

Now I am definately going to do it myself!!!!!!

Sorry for your nightmare, glad to see it worked out though.

I am glad I saw this post.

I had considered allowing a shop do the frame sliders on mine to save time.

Now I am definately going to do it myself!!!!!!

Sorry for your nightmare, glad to see it worked out though.
haha thanx for bringing the nightmare back!!
yeah i would deff do it myself if i was gonna do it again. as long as you take your time you should be fine.

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE BACK TO THAT DEALER FOR ANYTHING!!!!</span></marquee>

The fact that they even did that, tells me they are complete IDIOTS. What exactly are the frame sliders going to protect way the heck up there??
rock.gif

Funny thing about this....When I was looking at photos so I would no where to install my frame sliders, I saw someone elses bike with them installed in the same place. I thought to myself....that looks like total crap!...Wonder is it was the same shop that did theirs as well. By the way, this bike was way customized.

I'm really trying not to laugh, Only because if it was my bike i'd be f*cking livid. but i just can't help myself it's just so funny. i'm just amazed that the shop actually tried to give it back to you like that. It's beyond me. Buying me new plastics or not i'd have to knock out the dude that stood there telling me that's how they go and i hope he'd go back and knock out whoever drilled the holes and told him that's how they go.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif