********* For all mobile users ********** TapaTalk going away *********

Didn't know. Know now.. :laugh:

Can't you just make Omar do it? He's bored anyway I'm told... :poke:

It cost about 200.00 a year just to have it in the Itunes store and the Droid Market.. Then there are licensing issues and support. It takes a lot of sold apps to pay for it all...

It cost about 200.00 a year just to have it in the Itunes store and the Droid Market.. Then there are licensing issues and support. It takes a lot of sold apps to pay for it all...

Vabs said she cover all the costs.. :whistle:

Working here.

ForumRunner_20120221_130007.png

ForumRunner_20120221_130007.png

Ok here i go with another dumb question
Everytime i read a thread it just the screen to the last thread posted..how do i change this to the first thread???

sent from my busa

Freechance said:
Ok found it..but what is lock to portrait ??? What does it do?

sent from my busa

Go to where you are looking at the forums and you want to go to settings. There is a setting that says something about jumping to the last post...

I dont know what the problem is but I cant download it. I get to the part where you are to accept the terms and buy the app and it dosen't let me click on it. I down loaded the free version just fine....then I tried to upgrade it and got the same problem. I have tried at least a dozen times now........:banghead:

So Capt educate me. I've been using safari from my iPhone since I joined. Never used tapatalk.
For pics I use photobucket. What does ForumRunner do that safari can't?
I'm happy now why do I need ForumRunner? What does it do that I can't already do?

I know I'm not Cap but let me give you my perspective. It won't do anything that you can't do using Safari but what you can do and how you view things are a lot more simplistic.

I know I'm not Cap but let me give you my perspective. It won't do anything that you can't do using Safari but what you can do and how you view things are a lot more simplistic.

Jg I like how safari shows the org exactly the same as my pc.
Not really sure if I want a simple look or view? For 2 bucks though I guess I can try it?

From the iPhone or the iPad, it loads faster than Safari, because you're only looking at the threads. Nice, clean interface. I used to use Safari on the iPad to view the .Org, but Forum Runner looks great on the iPad.

Blanca Busa said:
Jg I like how safari shows the org exactly the same as my pc.
Not really sure if I want a simple look or view? For 2 bucks though I guess I can try it?

I've spent more money on women and gotten a whole lot less. I like using both Safari and Tapatalk/ForumRunner but the latter is a little faster and easier to breeze through on a phone.

lil charlie said:
I dont know what the problem is but I cant download it. I get to the part where you are to accept the terms and buy the app and it dosen't let me click on it. I down loaded the free version just fine....then I tried to upgrade it and got the same problem. I have tried at least a dozen times now........:banghead:

Dude, if I can figure it out you can.

Back