Fixing IPOD TOUCH On The Tank ...

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
hero_image20070905.png

... friends , how can i fasten this player on the tank of Busa , i should remove the player for recharging , so i can't fix it to the tank all the time , any ideas ?

If it's only about hearing the music put it in your pocket. Otherwise, you can get a stem mount and velcro the backside.

this player is too thin , can brake easly in the pocket , can i use Velcro Tabs to hold it on the tank ?

I was gonna suggest velcro, but you would have to stick the one side to the tank. Not sure if you want that or if you wouldn't mind.

@BigBSBusa , anywhere but on the tank

@BUSA_CHeMiST , i think magnet will be a problem for its memorychips

* is Velcro suitable for very high speed ?

the stem mount that i have came with a piece of velcro and they recommend its use. I would think that without a flat out direct stream of air catching one of the sides of the iPod, it should work just fine. I picked up some "heavy duty" velcro the other day from auto parts store and its like freakin glue!!

the stem mount that i have came with a piece of velcro and they recommend its use.  I would think that without a flat out direct stream of air catching one of the sides of the iPod, it should work just fine.  I picked up some "heavy duty" velcro the other day from auto parts store and its like freakin glue!!
I agree with that!

What about putting it in the map pocket of a tank bag. That is where I put mine, along with my cell phone.
beerchug.gif

between , any ideas for using 3M Dual Lock Pre-Cut Pieces ? ... instead "heavy duty" velcro .

Well super glue was already taken.

My best suggestion is get a cheap 1st gen off of ebay for riding. If you drop it or something no harm no foul. I would feel really bad dropping a touch.

I am thinking of getting one of those remote modulators and hooking it up and putting The ipod in my pocket and just fixing the remote to the bike somehow. I would not feel bad about dropping that either.

Back