Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

first service & oil...what oil did you use?

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
time for my first service @ 500....looking for oil advice...or any advice

DSC00742.jpg

Find the oil threads and decide for yourself. Better yet, don't go there, you'll definately be confused. I used castrol 10 40 then swithed to mobil1 at 3000 miles. All automotive oil and I know I'll be flogged for this but oh well.:laugh:

Used Suzuki oem oil for first change, only reason was a friend had given me couple of quarts, and then amsoil full synthetic 2nd change.

If you do any drag racing 20w-50. If not go with 10w-40. I change my oil every 1000 miles and rub her tank hoping she'll last. :please:

I use Mobil 1 4t Race, but you'll find a million different suggestions. Actually it all good you won't hear of a motor failing due to type of oil used. Just use what you like.

Use Suzuki OEM oil until 1500 miles, then use Mobil 1 Motorcycle or Motul Synthetic...

yeah well in Trinidad it's not like there's alot of choice....but i called a guy & he told me he has the castrol 10w-40

Suzuki first change, and amsoil on the next one

I use Mobil 1 4t Race, but you'll find a million different suggestions. Actually it all good you won't hear of a motor failing due to type of oil used. Just use what you like.

+1 on that. All oil that meets standards is gonna be fine in your bike for as long as you run it. I run suzuki oil in mine with suzuki filters.

I used Suzuki first change, Amsoil ever since. 16000 miles now runs like new.

Top Bottom