First post, turbo build, not new to power (have a Gen 1)

I like it.

Any idea when you will have it all together so we can see the whole bike and maybe another video with the cans hooked up?

Thanks!!

I am waiting on the custom flanges so hoping by next week. I will post more pics and also a video. I will dyno it pretty soon too. :)

how much do you want for side fairing can you send pic to email tylermark@sbcglobal.net

I only have two faring since I bought two new for this project. (since I wanted them perfect since I'm clearing them) I am hoping around 400. (new, I paid triple)

are you selling the whole fairing set ? if so how much? I'm in Tacoma , Wa . check on our northwest thread once in awhile https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/pacific-northwest/25660-pacific-northwest-524.html#post3145600

As stated, I have two. I also have a tail light, stock fuel pump and small small bits. (bike has 22,000 KMS on it) I'm just across the border of WA. I'm always in the U.S of eh

Added the wide band and wired it up. Boost gauge/airfuel is next!

The protective cover is not yet off the gauge

10688207_10153111076878735_7935287616849038331_o.jpg

Testing it :)

You'll also notice I picked up a Brembo 19mm and a Rizoma set up for the clutch. :laugh: 22,000 KMS or 13,000 MILES.

Last edited by a moderator:
is that shipped right and left no holes from frame slider

Not sure what you are saying but I'm going to guess. Is that price shipped? No, not a chance since these are pricey new and the ones I have are pretty nice condition. Frame slider holes? Zero holes for frame sliders.

Hope that helps. :)

Although the rear section will cover this cool bracket, I had to take a pic of it to show it off. Blue fitting needs replacing. No Black in stock.

If all goes well, my flanges will be in and hope to dyno this week. We'll see how it all goes. :please:

Last edited by a moderator:
Although the rear section will cover this cool bracket, I had to take a pic of it to show it off. Blue fitting needs replacing. No Black in stock.

If all goes well, my flanges will be in and hope to dyno this week. We'll see how it all goes. :please:

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

I guess you lost me on this one.

First is you can't see that gauge while riding, right?
So if it's covered what difference does that make?
You could cut the rear fairing if it is going to cover it but you what
it to be seen or be able to check easier - lot of people cut fairings to install sliders, right?

No black fittings? Don't you have black paint?

I guess you lost me on this one.

First is you can't see that gauge while riding, right?
So if it's covered what difference does that make?
You could cut the rear fairing if it is going to cover it but you what
it to be seen or be able to check easier - lot of people cut fairings to install sliders, right?

No black fittings? Don't you have black paint?

I said the bracket will be covered, not the gauge. :p

Yes, I realize I can not see it. It is for easy diagnostics, nothing more.

I am meticulous like this, I won't paint it when I can buy a Black fitting. I have a tad of CDO, It's like OCD but in alphabetical order like it should be. :p

I don't have sliders as I have my air filter and gate dumps for that. LOL

Looks like a winner to me. :thumbsup:

Did you do the kickstand mod - I just looked at mine and it appears to be a little more forward then yours.

Would hate to see that bike tipped over with all the work you put into it. Would crush that cold air intake and an exhaust etc. :laugh:

Looks like a winner to me. :thumbsup:

Did you do the kickstand mod - I just looked at mine and it appears to be a little more forward then yours.

Would hate to see that bike tipped over with all the work you put into it. Would crush that cold air intake and an exhaust etc. :laugh:

I just looked it up and seems I just use a dremmel or tool to trim so the bike can sit better.

Put a smaller and more flush filter on so it's not so obvious... :laugh:

I wanted semi subtle, not completely. :)

Looks great.

Kill the mudflap though

Stock ish..right? This is one bike (IMO) that the mudflap looks decent. I go on road trips too so it would help. We'll see how I feel. As it is, I'll leave it just like the cans but things do change, never know.

It does look GREAT!!! :thumbsup:

Get it on the dyno already and post some pics/vids and dyno graphs... :beerchug:

Back