First post, turbo build, not new to power (have a Gen 1)

Update : I moved therefore I'm just on a phone, but! With stock cans, the bike made only 2 rwhp less than without them. Ut also made 4 rwtq with cans. :)

Soo Super nice TIG welding :bowdown:

It took me like 3 days to build/weld a single exhaust in stainless, the wastegate-out welded too for my bike
And 2 days to polisch it :-)

IMG_3044.jpg

Any updates on your bike? Have you got some seat time? Any racing or fun with it?

Updates? Yes, I went racing with it and was fun except I have never raced a bike before! lol Only my Supra. 10.0 at 149 first time out. I decided to take engine out and run a spacer plate since I am told I could blow a gasket. I got that and put arp studs and nuts to it along with adjustable cam gear and upped the boost to 10.

I run a map selector switch and on fatter map for street it made 273 wheel and 144 torque. On leaner map but still safe and on pump gas made 291 and 154. Still stock exhaust cans too. :p

I went to the track and tried 273 and couldn't keep wheel down in 1 and 2 but still ran a 10.0 but at 155 this time. Obviously, mph would improve if I can keep it down. I am ordering strap kit for front tomorrow from Brocks. I could extend the bike but I want to keep stock wheel base. For anyone that is wanting to get on my case, I'll save you the trouble. :p

I will run my 291 map once I get used to the 273. My bud runs a Busa turbo and did an 8.80@157 with less power so I know what it could do but his is also extended unlike mine.

Updates? Yes, I went racing with it and was fun except I have never raced a bike before! lol Only my Supra. 10.0 at 149 first time out. I decided to take engine out and run a spacer plate since I am told I could blow a gasket. I got that and put arp studs and nuts to it along with adjustable cam gear and upped the boost to 10.

I run a map selector switch and on fatter map for street it made 273 wheel and 144 torque. On leaner map but still safe and on pump gas made 291 and 154. Still stock exhaust cans too. :p

I went to the track and tried 273 and couldn't keep wheel down in 1 and 2 but still ran a 10.0 but at 155 this time. Obviously, mph would improve if I can keep it down. I am ordering strap kit for front tomorrow from Brocks. I could extend the bike but I want to keep stock wheel base. For anyone that is wanting to get on my case, I'll save you the trouble. :p

I will run my 291 map once I get used to the 273. My bud runs a Busa turbo and did an 8.80@157 with less power so I know what it could do but his is also extended unlike mine.

Sounds like a fun STREET bike! :thumbsup:

Get some videos and go play with some cars... :laugh:

Sounds like a fun STREET bike! :thumbsup:

Get some videos and go play with some cars... :laugh:

Update:

Just so everyone knows, I am new to dragging a bike, but not to racing. (started last month on a bike)

On my lower power map, I ran a 9.4@159.74 with a ****ty 60' of 1.85. So, it has better times ahead! I will try higher power map once I get used to this. I am wanting to order an airshifter with a skinny bottle. Any suggestions?

I also have a video I am working on with a bit of everything. :)

I am thinking of going to Cali next month to see "if" I can 200 mph. :)

Back