Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Busa

majestic12

Hunting Kawasakis
Donating Member
Registered
I just bought my Busa in Febuary. That is kind of a bad month to buy one when you live in North Idaho. As you can see there is two inchs of snow on the ground so I had to trailer it home. I promise to get some new pics with the Great Views up here.

I have since put frame sliders on as I don't want a possible tip over to make me cry.

This is my first sport bike but I have been on a Honda 650 for the last 8 Years. I know that it is like apples and oranges but you have to take the plung some time. Half my friends think I am nut and should have taken one more baby step. The only thing is The Hayabusa is really in a class all it's own so I don't know if there is really a way to slowly step up this great bike.

On last thing the friends who think I am nut for going for the Busa can't seem to realize I got the bike for me, not what other people will think of me when they see me go by. Hey I can't help it if they bike is that great.

The bottom line is you just have to respect the power. The Power mode selector is helpful when I want to keep the back tire hooked up when I see the street sweepers have not got the sand off the road. Just one of those perils of riding in snow contry.

DSCN0307.JPG

:welcome::welcome::welcome: To the ORG.
Bubba

PS ride safe and respect the power and have fun.

Last edited:
:welcome: to the org.

Don't feel too bad, I haven't had my busa out yet either. But the snow is melting fast! :thumbsup:

Where in Idaho are you? I was born in Kellogg, in a previous century...:laugh: I'm probably headed up that way again in July on my way to Montana.

:welcome:and congrats.:thumbsup: It tickles me when I pull up at a store and somebody comes out and ask, is that a Hayabusa? Man you're nuts for riding that thing.:poke: I reply, "She's as gentle as a Lamb when I want her to be, or can strike like a Falcon on prey, in the blink of an eye."

Last edited:
:welcome: to the oRg. Be safe and enjoy those long straights I remember in Idaho. :laugh:

Top Bottom