Just purchased my 06 busa and new to the forums

kramykram

Registered
Name is Mark from League City, Texas. Right around the corner from Houston. After quit a few years of riding my friends bikes, owning a few small bikes, and riding my kawasaki rouser in the philippines. I sold my gsxr 600 and now have stepped it up a bit. Rode one of my friends busa years a go and fell in love. But just couldn't see spending the amount of money he did and the insurance was horrible when I was younger. But now I'm 40 and its time. So looking forward to getting to know the guys in the forum.

I will as soon as I can I purchased online. Driving down next week to pick it up. I will have a blast and thanks.

Good year! Bought mine new in February of 06 in SoCal and flew down and rode it back home on the coast hiway. Great 'test' ride. Haven't had a bit of trouble with it either. Now with over 50,000 on it thru eleven states, it still only uses 3-4 table spoons of Amsoil between changes. I've only added a RoadLok device on the rear wheel, 1" mirror extenders, a Throttlemeister and a V1. Michelin PR 2s, 3s or 4s are great tires for the Busa. EBC HH brake pads and Galfer Braided SS brake and clutch lines work well too. Good luck with yours!

Congrats! I in my late 40s and thought the same thing. Bout time for un upgrade and what better upgrade then a Busa!
Have fun!

Well now that I am back in town from my job for a short while. I am on the hunt for another Busa as the one I had a down payment on was sold from underneath me before I was able to drive down from work and pick her up. My job was extended an extra 2 months. Then to top it off they didn't want to refund my money. They wanted me to get another bike. HAHA. But ill be back soon. I have another scoped out already.

If you had money down on it they cant sell it under you. Its actually Illegal for them to do that. Atleast you got your money back. But they should be kissing your rear end right now. And getting you one thats your liking.

If you had money down on it they cant sell it under you. Its actually Illegal for them to do that. Atleast you got your money back. But they should be kissing your rear end right now. And getting you one thats your liking.
yeah LoL you would think that. but it didn't happen. I actually picked one up today. I couldn't be a happier.

Took a break from the forums as i was depressed with all my work travel and trying to find the right bike for the right price and with cash. Today I found one after riding around all over checking them out. I could not be happier she is a 07 with 12k miles

image1.JPG

Back