Find me a tuner!

enpiv

Registered
Okay, first post here. Just got an 04 Black/purple. I'm looking to begin the long and costly process of making it 'unique'. To that end, I would love the name of a knowledgeable local tuner. I live in the Philadelphia area, but I would travel about 100 miles for the right shop. I mostly looking for exhaust work, pc tuning, dyno tuning, regular maintenence. That kind of stuff. Drop me a line if you know someone in the biz. Thanks

http://www.carpenterracing.com      is who you want to see. Carpenter is located in Berlin, NJ which is right around your hundred mile mark. Bob did my bike as well a few others on this board. He does great work if you want to get into your motor. If money is no object and all you're lookin' to do is just tune give Fast By Ferraci a call there a few minutes away from you.

Too bad you're so far from Johnny Chesse, I've heard he's one of the best Busa tuners in the US.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: "link woudn't link."|1077819768 -->

Thank you GNT.

You also have Motorhead in cleveland.
Dave O in Mass.
I can't remember but there was someone in Pa.?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Pipe and PC IIIr should not take many runs to get tuned properly. You will aso at least need a good airl flow filter BMC or K&N. Guys like Johnny, Dave O MotorHead can do it in a short amout of time. You find someone who is real cheap on the Dyno but the time may be 3 times what it should take to get what you need.

I do have the BMC race filter. I tried to pm motorhead but I don't know if he got it. If anybody has a email address or phone # for him pass it on or let him know im looking for his services. cnjdawson@aol.com (Jeremy)

GNT, do you get paid a commission to pimp that Carpenter stuff?
cool.gif
(Not to get too shitty with you.) No. This is a forum. People join forums for reaseach and ideas. I had my Busa done at Carpenter Race Engines in Berlin, NJ and would recommend his business to anyone as he is known all around the US for building fast Suzuki's (check team Hooters, he did their bikes.) Board member Enpiv is from Philadelphia. Berlin, NJ is approx. 40mi from Philly. That is why I recommended Carpenter. If Enpiv lived say.... somewhere in Atlanta,GA and was looking for someone for tuning, specifically less than a hundred miles or so, wouldn't you recommend someone you had a good expirience with? Once again Cool, I mean this in a harmless way. So think twice about your response if any at all.

BTW, if you want to compare dyno sheets or even maybe a friendly race, just give daddy a shout.
cool.gif

cool.gif

Oh yea, I also recommended Johnny Cheese and Ferraci, and no commisions from them either.  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: "spelling."|1079674381 -->

Back