Dyno Tuner, NY-TN.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Name em!:laugh:

Ill be heading to the TN in April for the bash and Im thinking Ill throw a dyno tune in while Im traveling, assuming Ive got the money come vacation time. Ill be heading down I-81, so any good tuner within an hour or 2 of my route would be great. Im sure I can google around and find a dozen tuners, but we all like someone that has a good recommendation behind em.:thumbsup:

Route.

ForumRunner_20130128_024759.png

ForumRunner_20130128_024759.png

Go out of your way and see schnitz in Decatur, In! I just went on Wednesday! Amazing job and the man knows his stuff! Ryan Schnitz does the dyno himself! I pulled 188hp with just a full exhaust and a few minor things! People go to him all the way from Vancouver, Utah, New York, etc....you won't be dissappointed! :thumbsup:

If you alter your route a little you could do HTP in Richmond, VA or Lees performance in Charlotte.

Wheeler's in Robbinsville, Has a Dyno Tune. Have to get it done during the week. He to busy on the weekends.

WOW, didn't know Wheelers did dyno tunes! Wonder if you need appointment or just show up on a weekday?

I'm pretty sure he requires an appointment for dyno work. Just to be safe, I'd definitely call ahead.

Tim,

You may want to consider having Ken set your suspension as well. Takes him about 30 mins with your info... If he is gonna run it on the Dyno, might as well do the deal...

Back