Finaly get to go home and Ride the busa

Indy03BUSA

Registered
I am headed home.
Well after being in Bosnia for the last 16 months on military duty I finaly get to go home during the summer to ride the Busa. I have not been able to ride it scence october of 03. I will tell you what I can not wait. If any one is from indyor around indy and they want to ride Pm me and I will try to meet up with yeah. Wait a minute I for got I have to spend time with the fiance also or she will be mad. Man it is hard having 3 loves in your life. A 03 Busa, 05 night train , and my future wife. I promise I wll post pictures of the bike once I get home for everyone to see.

Welcome home & thanks
smile.gif

welcome home!

We appreciate your service to our country.

Ride safe.....16 mos is a long time to be out of the saddle!

No they are in no paticular order I love them all equaly.
Thanks everyone.
I still have to come back for a couple months. But hopefully I will be home for good soon.

Hurry home and enjoy seeing family and friends! I'm sure the Busa can wait just one more day...
cool.gif

Thanks for all that you do...
smile.gif

Welcome back. I was in Eagle Base in 2002. Last Active duty unit to control Bosnia. Safe ridin Brother.

I would drop the wife, and pick up another bike.... Its cheaper!!

My new Busa was making a strange noise the other night and I just could not place it...then I kicked her off and it was fine. Cost me another bike, now she has her own Katana 750 and all is well. My son wont ride with her, says the bike is too small, she loved that...

Thank you for all that you did for us!! Welcome home! Kiss your wife first and THEN ride that bike! We always like to come first!!!!

Cheers!

Back