Finally!!!! its about #$&%$!* time! :)

Dam, it sits alittle high. I'd stretch it 6 and lower it. :thumbsup:

Ok here is the first four pics, I finally got home to attach them.
Yes now the world can get back to order :)

2011-02-11_14-31-21_921.jpg

2011-02-11_16-40-52_611.jpg

2011-02-11_16-41-05_677.jpg

2011-02-11_16-41-23_255.jpg

wow, very nice. blue/silver is the best color! I am diggin the seat also. looks comfy

Ehhhhh seat isnt so comfortable so far, might swap it out with someone for a stock one. Will give it a few weeks.

Nice!! Leave it this color.. no black.. just have one question.. was the rear hump modded to fit with the grab rail on? mine wont fit without being notched..

Yes this is a mod, you can search for hump mod I believe to find how to do it.

Dam, it sits little high. I'd stretch it 6 and lower it. :thumbsup:

Yea Sonny is like 6'5" or something crazy so it is raised, I definitely have o lower it. I do not like stretched swing arms, all the ones in Jacksonville look like crap ???

I'll bet you've already gotten over being mad at the trucking company, huh?

lol for a little while yes, I emailed their CEO on Thursday so I will see what he has to say.

Looking good my Brother, I know it took a long time to get her to your place and I'm glad she made it..... Gonna miss Ole Blue!

You should price out all the goodies that are on this bike, I think you find you have double of what you paid for it.

Looking good my Brother, I know it took a long time to get her to your place and I'm glad she made it..... Gonna miss Ole Blue!

Me too bro, thanks for such a smooth transaction on your end! Wish everyone out there was as straight up and trustworthy as your are. I hope I dont bug the $h1t out of you with questions about stuff on it lol

Back