FINALLY!!!! HERE SHE IS!!!!

I agree my 1452 CC 14 is a little on the ugly side, but ugly chicks are great in bed.

GregsNinja002.jpg

Since we service both the Busa and 14, I was considering getting the 08. From what I see, don't think that will be the case. Someone needs to head back to design class. Keep your 99-2007's they look much better.
super.gif

(GPW @ Jun. 27 2007,19:06) I agree my 1452 CC 14 is a little on the ugly side, but ugly chicks are great in bed.

GregsNinja002.jpg

Since we service both the Busa and 14, I was considering getting the 08. From what I see, don't think that will be the case. Someone needs to head back to design class. Keep your 99-2007's they look much better.
super.gif
Not to thread jack but are you running a Yosh pipe now? What became of the Tsukigi?

OK what a frikkin let down I can't believe I sold my bike for this. Holy Hell this bites the 08 is ugly as sin. maybe a performance upgrade but That's it I'm headed to find a good deal on a 07 Hopefully I can find the blue still in the box..

guns.gif

I'm with you, tinman.

VERY dissapointed in Suzuki. They had a great opportunity to dethrone Kawasaki and didn't do it. Too bad.

(bigoltool @ Jun. 27 2007,10:09)
(GPW @ Jun. 27 2007,19:06) I agree  my 1452 CC 14 is a little on the ugly side, but ugly chicks are great in bed.

GregsNinja002.jpg

super.gif
Not to thread jack but are you running a Yosh pipe now? What became of the Tsukigi?
Actually Greg, the way you've got your 14 done up it looks badass. This is the way the ZX14's should come from Kawi.

I think this one is absolutely badass!

Lose the vacuum cleaner canisters on the sides and it will be even better...
smile.gif

GSX1300R_Black.jpg

hmm... lets see... no home, no rent, almost no debt....

I think that all black 08 might have to join the storage locker stable
laugh.gif
.... but seriously I've been toying with adding to the toy collection and well it might be worth it for one of these
cool.gif

although I might have to get something like gjoker so I can have a cruiser and busa... time will tell I guess

thanks for the pics though everyone
beerchug.gif

i remembetr last yr when on the 07 was released. everyone was on here bashing the bike and suzuki until they saw one in person. you all use the term all the time "pics do this no justice....." perhaps this is the case with the 08. im not gonna judge the bike yay or nay until i see one in person and actaully get a chance to look the bike over. im sure there are many others that feel the same way.

it is gonna be straight humor to see all those originally bashing the new 08 come back posting on here how they fell in love with the bike after seeing it in person. seems to happen like this every yr.

who is to say that the Kawi is still on top?? i think we will be pleasantly surprised once we get some raw footage on the zx-14 vs 08 busa at the strip.

bottom line, keep bashing all ya want, but i can tell ya that the majority of ya are gonna change ur minds when u see the bike in person. as stated above, it happens every yr.

I have to admit that, although I was prepared to hate it, I really like the 2008. They have to completely redesign the bike but have managed to keep the muscular look to it that it's always had. That's what I feared losing the most. I really like it.

Dry weight 485 lbs, Hummmmmmm, that means it probably will still weigh 550 wet
rock.gif
! I was hoping for a 520 lb wet bike  
all_coholic.gif

i personally dont care about the dyno numbers. the bike is ugly compared to the 99-08. it just seems like they could have done more with styling. I guess they didn't want to change too much, they still selll a butt load of the bikes every year. i've already made up my mind to get a 14 anyway or a M109.

I think it flatout rocks. Still can use some old chassis parts and get radial brakes. Once i payoff the loan against my 04', if things are right i want to try and get one.

Back