FINALLY!!!! HERE SHE IS!!!!

beerchug.gif
wonder if there gonna have solid colors now to confirm wats in the inside
all_coholic.gif

(GPW @ Jun. 27 2007,19:47) I guess this dealership has accurate info. Picture posted on their site and they are taking orders. Guessing the first picture was the wrong one.
Taking orders 2008 Busa

I don't think they would knowingly false advertise.
Those fugging ugly azz mirrors dayum
mad.gif

I'm keeping my 06.Only had it 13 months.I can see the guys that has rode them for a few years would want a change.20+ extra hp stock would be nice though.

I Don't Post Much, I Been Waitting 2 Buy A New 08 Busa, But That Is 1 Ugly ASS Bike, & I'm Buying An 07
And We Waited All This Time 4 That.............

I dunno, I was really looking forward to something really new...Kinda the same... I'll be looking at the 07 tomorrow...

I like it..You know it is a Suzuki so it is going to kick but.Bet on that..In person they probably will look better...I know I am very much interested in one..

At least you don't have to see that butt ass ugly tail while your riding. And whatever you do, don't look at the side mirror to catch the people in the car behind you laughing.

You all probably thought the 14 was not going to beat the Busa..Look how that turned out...I am a Suzuki man..Have been since 1978..I will wait and give the new Busa a chance..If it does not run with the 14 I will be on a 14..I know I like the 14 alot..I believe the new Busa will surpass the 14 though..

I'm not seeing any fairing bolts . Could it all be just one piece . That is not good . At least now if you rash one lower you only have to replace that lower . Rash one side of that really bad and it looks like you'll have to replace right and left lower plus the front cowl.
And is it me or do the inners look different ? They now extend all the way down to your knee and are indented or recessed .

Well it still looks like a busa anyway?
rock.gif

Man If those cell phone pics are the real McCoy I am not feeling it. Not enough new there for my tastes. I am not sure I am buying that this is the whole deal though. I'll keep an open mind.

I had a great ride home tonight if anyone cares!
laugh.gif

Back