Finally got another busa

Cobra Steve

Registered
After being without a busa for 2 months, I was having withdraws.  I finally settled with my insurance on my 01 busa last week, so I started looking for a new one.  I came across a pretty good deal on a 02LE and went and picked it up.  It had a run-in with the guy's daughter's car and he had to repaint the sides.  He repainted the front while he was at it.  It looks really good though, still needs the kanjas on the sides and the Suzuki on the front.  Other than that, she is pretty clean, still had the warning stickers and reflectors on it.  Of course the reflectors are gone and still lack peeling some stickers...those things are a booger.
noreflect3.jpg

noreflect1.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

Looks great!  Congrats!

I know what you're talking about having Busa Withdraws!  After several days of rain, sun popped out yesterday and I had to go get some thrills!
wink.gif

She has right at 6100 miles...well, had 6100, now she has 6200
biggrin.gif
. It was cold yesterday(about 35-37 wind chill), but I rode anyways. By next weekend I hope to have the rear turn sigs and fender gone, and install smoked front turn sigs and windscreen.

She has right at 6100 miles...well, had 6100, now she has 6200
biggrin.gif
.  It was cold yesterday(about 35-37 wind chill), but I rode anyways.  By next weekend I hope to have the rear turn sigs and fender gone, and install smoked front turn sigs and windscreen.
Congrads!!!!The bike looks great and will look even better wit the mods you have planned
cool.gif

Back