Finally got one

Woo-hoo!  Rode her for the first time yesterday(it got up to 45° here).  WOW!  I love this bike.  The torque is unbelievable...no matter what RPM you're at, you can just roll the throttle and away you go.  I now have a permanent
biggrin.gif
on my face.  Tonight is going to be even better, it is supposed to hit 55°...can't wait.
There's nothing like that first ride...if anyone saw my face, they'd think something was wrong...
laugh.gif
Permanent grin? Or just silly looking?
tounge.gif

Congrats on the first ride Steve!!
cool.gif

Woo-hoo!  Rode her for the first time yesterday(it got up to 45° here).  WOW!  I love this bike.  The torque is unbelievable...no matter what RPM you're at, you can just roll the throttle and away you go.  I now have a permanent
biggrin.gif
on my face.  Tonight is going to be even better, it is supposed to hit 55°...can't wait.
I'm envious now.
sad.gif
I've been scraping ice from my car windows every day this week. I'm glad you love your Busa. Now get that camera out and take some pics, so the rest of us can live vicariously through your rides (until our weather improves)
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Pretty clean, has some scratches, but I'm overall not happy with the color, but I love the bike. Might do some custom paint this fall or trade for some blue/black plastics. Here's the pics.

dsc03102_copy_153.jpg

dsc03106_copy_840.jpg

Bike looks good, but I prefer Blu/Sil myself.......:D Congratz!

Back