Feel alive again!!!!

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
Well if you remember 10 wks ago some mud made me take a little spill Broke bone loose where ACL connects on top and bottom, Charity got a Little rashed. Charity is back New besides the repair sleeve(already ordered) for the Yosh I've got a total of $400 +or- in the repairs for her.

To the good part finished putting her back together Sat. Started her up she was low on gas so Put on helmet jacket and gloves took her up to the gas station 2 1/2 blocks got gas in her took her about 1 mile up the road came back went by friends house, showed them the final results then took her back home (put on about 3 miles total) put her back in the shop where she will have to stay alittle longer while I could ride, because of flexibility of my right knee I could get on peg with very back of heal but I couldn't work the back brake, and if I can't work all the aspects of riding, I damn sure don't need to be doing it. So I'm not going to! But it did put a big smile on my face. that has really been missing lately.

PLUS like Michelle I go on a cruise Jan 28 and I don't want to be re-injured.
ps I'll get some Picks up soon.

1500 post       woooooohoooooooo
Hayabusa Master

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136829065 -->

nice work
cool.gif

good to hear keep up the good work I could remember that's how i would check my progress after physical therapy when i had a acl reconstruction
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136831035 -->

Back