Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fair Price for 03 LE?

jasonc32amg

Registered
Hey Folks,

My wife has grown her biz, so when I'm not doing my thing I'm helping her do hers. I have no time to ride now and I hate to let my bike sit. I'd like some feedback on what ya'll think a fair price is for an '03 Limited (burnt orange) with 6200 miles. The bike is all stock and in sweet shape from being garage kept.

Thanks for helping...

Pics and VIN would help, check Blue book.

around 6K probably in the real world.

That would be and AE not a LE.. :thumbsup:

I have the same bike and located in Melbourne, Fla. I will start asking around as these bikes are pretty desirable.

Anniversary Edition (AE)

Battery tender???
All work an no play makes Jack a dull boy
even if you can only squeeze 10 - 20 minutes a week out of her I'd hold on to it:laugh:

Not sure on their value can't help good luck though

Battery tender???
All work an no play makes Jack a dull boy
even if you can only squeeze 10 - 20 minutes a week out of her I'd hold on to it:laugh:

Not sure on their value can't help good luck though

I hear ya; I'm not in any rush. If I do sell it and things slow down I have justification to get a 2nd gen:laugh:

Thats a great color, I would hold on to it if ya could. If I had the extra $$$ I would buy it from you. :)

Top Bottom