Fair price for a 05 LE?

Cobra Steve

Registered
What would be a fair price from the dealer for a 05 LE? I was told by one dealer that I needed to put some money down and order one and he could get it, but we didn't talk price yet. Am I gonna have to pay MSRP, or do you guys think it can be had a bit cheaper? I know I can get a normal 05 for around $9500, but didn't know about the LE. Thanks for the help!!

DeeP Creek Marina in Maryland will sell you one for about 9600 out the door. Plus 4 year extended warranty for 415.

I seen they had an ebay auction for new 05s at that price, but they didn't say anything about selling a LE at that price...So, you are saying I can buy a LE for the same price as a normal 05? That would make me happy.

I got my 05 NON LE for 9,222.00 . With tax ,tag and title is was about another grand ... If you buy out of state like the Deep Creek deal you still have to pay tax, title and tag in your state.. Lee

You can def. get them cheaper!

If you aren't getting the bike OTD (Tax, Title, License, etc. included) for $10k or less, you aren't shopping aroud enough. Now of course everyone can't get them that cheap so I would at least shoot for a OTD price of at least the MSRP or LOWER!

So everything included for between $10,000-and-$10,800!
wink.gif

I've started shopping around and so far not having any luck. So far, have one dealer that has one on order and won't go lower than MSRP, have one that says they didn't order one and that it is too late, have one that hasn't ordered one, but told me they could get one, and one that has ordered one and is getting me a quote right now. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to go there in person w/ the cash down payment instead of calling...money talks. Thanks for the responce. Oh, BTW, in Missouri they don't do the tax, title, license stuff, you have to do that at the DMV afterwards. Prices here are bike only, so if I buy out of state, it doesn't matter.

I just pushed my black and silver 05 out the door 3 weeks ago for $10,200. I felt like I found a fairly good deal.

The LE models are only $200 more than standard models. I'm not sure about the guys buying for 9,200 if that includes sales tax as well as license fees etc. Here in washington, the tax and license runs about $1000. So that would put the price of the busa at 8,200. I'm not sure that's realistic?

I'd say if you can buy an LE for 9,500 plus tax and license, you are doing a good job of wheeling and dealing.

I just bought a pair of 05 Gixxer 1K's for 9,500 each. I get the first two that show up! The list is 10,800 so I thought that was a fair deal. You have to let the dealer make a little money.

The LE models are only $200 more than standard models. I'm not sure about the guys buying for 9,200 if that includes sales tax as well as license fees etc. Here in washington, the tax and license runs about $1000. So that would put the price of the busa at 8,200. I'm not sure that's realistic?

I'd say if you can buy an LE for 9,500 plus tax and license, you are doing a good job of wheeling and dealing.

I just bought a pair of 05 Gixxer 1K's for 9,500 each. I get the first two that show up! The list is 10,800 so I thought that was a fair deal. You have to let the dealer make a little money.
Last time I checked invoice it was like $8750 (back in '01) So figure invoice it probably $8750-9000. So there's no possible way people are getting them bought BEFORE TAX cheaper than that on new.

Back