Facial hair

So let me get this right--I have a shaved head, tats, stash and sole patch. So all I need now is a gold earing and mop the floor I'll have the chicks flocking to me? DAMN--they never taught me that in grade school!!!!LOL

Personally, I've always liked "bad boys"... and the facial hair "represents" a rebel, to me. A man that will live dangerously, put up a fight, make life interesting. Mmmm, nothing sexier than that!!
hot.gif

I hate whisker burns, and when GJoker does the goatee thing I love his freshly shaven skin, but I gotta say that I prefer facial hair over none.

The clean look is for business men... and I'm too much of a tomboy for that. I needs me some REBEL action!
laugh.gif

The bald head thing is hot too. As long as you have a head shaped for it.

I hate men that won't accept their baldness and do those damn comb-overs!! Donald Trump makes me go into a seizure every time I see him.. "STOP THE MADNESS!!" A man that accepts his baldness is secure and confident..again,, that's totally sexy.
smile.gif

I'm one of those gals that loves facial hair...my Dad most always had a moustache and beard while I was growing up, and whenever he'd shave, he'd tell me I was ALWAYS the first to say "why'd you do that?!" when most didn't even notice, including his own now ex-wife LOL I'm STILL the first one to notice when he's shaved it all off...I don't like when he does that...
wink.gif

So, it started there I guess...I'm the same with Mike...if he screws up a trim job and ends up shaving everything off, I find I'm pretty upset about it
laugh.gif

Doesn't need to be a full beard, but I like something there...just my preference...
cool.gif
Whisker burns or not, just keep the damn facial hair
ices_rofl.gif

As for the guys that shave their head and have facial hair...YEP, like that too and most of my friends that have shaved or do shave their heads have facial hair...so, WWJD, Mr. Clean would look way better if he'd grow a bit...
tounge.gif

All women like, hair, muscles, tatoos, dangerous, sweaty, greasey, large truck drivin guys, and money because the instict to feel protected SEEMS more prevelant in guys like that...
Just NOT TRUE!!!!!! I know you pre-cleared yourself with the generalization comment but we really DO NOT all fit in that category!!! I think nicely trimmed goatees are sexy but I personally don't like them on MY man.

Also - I think it largely depends on the guy. Some look good with facial hair and some do not.
I agree with Scootergirl. Some men can sport facial hair and look great but some just don't look right with it.

Yul Brenner is one of my all time favorites....He was soooo hot with that bald head!!

<!--EDIT|BlondeOnaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147354025 -->

180px_Yul_brynner_suit.jpeg

oooo, ooo!! If we are doing PICTURES.. get ready!!

connery99.jpg

bruce_willis_153347a.jpg

3.jpg

<!--EDIT|LadyHawk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147356821 -->

um..ladyhawk...i thought if u were going to put pics of men on here u thought were cute,,i would of been the first pic you would of posted. OHHHHH I get the hint
biggrin.gif

um..ladyhawk...i thought if u were going to put pics of men on here u thought were cute,,i would of been the first pic you would of posted.  OHHHHH I get the hint  
biggrin.gif
Well I didn't want any one else to get jealous, see??

So I gotta go with well known people, see??

All better now?

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

whether or not the facial thing works to help guys attract women depends largely on the overall facial appearance of the guy-if the jawline is a little underdeveloped, a beard or goatee can help strengthen this feature. Small or thin upper lips can be accented with a mustache, and receding hairlines are improved when there is no more hair; assuming the shape of the skull is more or less round-bumpy heads n narrow or 'peanut' shaped domes need hair (or a hat) to smooth out the imperfect areas.
just what i've heard from my many girlfriends (not girls dated, just sum very honest friends), and my .02
rock.gif

here you guys go  sorry  but ealry morning after work  but  i  shave my head  and keep my side burnd and  that  stuff on my chin   but  i also do it cause  i like to  not for  the women  cause they hate me anyway

oh yeah i forgot i can also part them into 2 spikes kind of fun when you go to a concert

<!--EDIT|mrninja9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147369777 -->

P3040040.JPG

Back