FACE PLATES

Heavy Metal

Registered
Who will make Custom Face plates(ALL 4) for the HayaBusa, as in non lighted, Just face plate(s) in colors and all #'s Lines Etc.. in colors were as you use the regular lighting of the Hayabusa Gauge.

<!--EDIT|Heavy Metal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093004713 -->

Tried them, they cannot do something like this:

I am seeking a custom 220 mph face plate Speedo, Tach, Fuel, Temp guages on my 2004 HayaBusa. Black FACE Plates(DAY & NIGHT), Blue font/Lines for MPH, Green KPH, TACH Numbers and Lines, GREEN From 0-9,000 RPM and YELLOW from 9,000 RPM to the Start of The REDLINE, and RED Numbers/Lines(#'s and lines, NOT A LINE) to end of gauge, As well as a Green line on the TEMP GAUGE from Cold to the Red for Hot, As well as on the FUEL GAUGE a Green Line from Full to 1/4, then from 1/4 to Needing Fuel Yellow, and Red Area for Low Fuel. Also This is to glow like this day and night using stock lights to iluminate it as well as a few centimeters of clear under the Needles of all 4 face plates for my Illuminating needles. Can it be done???

See!!!

Anyone else you know of or anyone knows of to do custom work like this???

<!--EDIT|Heavy Metal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093016182 -->

..talking about customisation..
smile.gif
..man, you should hire Rembrandt to do this - and still he would miss a few..

I can't think of anyone in ANY business that can offer similar level of customsation - first and foremost because very few people need it and/or have such a clear picture of what they want..

..I didn't want to put you off, quite the opposite - actually YOU are the customer from the future and by then ALL services will be offered in similar bases..

..just don't ask for the future, now..
smile.gif

smile.gif

I just think it would make the bike, and give it that awwww in it if the BLACK/RED Carbon Fiber thats on it doesn't that should...

If I could find the Face Plates with clear see thru lines and numbers and dots etc... I would do it myself or at least try too...

The main thing is I want the FACES ALL BLACK!!! So DAY or NIGHT!!! You have a colorful lighting as well as were you are on the guages!!!

I just think it would make the bike, and give it that awwww in it if the BLACK/RED Carbon Fiber thats on it doesn't that should...

If I could find the Face Plates with clear see thru lines and numbers and dots etc... I would do it myself or at least try too...

The main thing is I want the FACES ALL BLACK!!! So DAY or NIGHT!!! You have a colorful lighting as well as were you are on the guages!!!
..went through the speedhut custom faceplate interactive site and dude, YES you can have the faceplates all black also at night - just pick the el-glo and NOT the REVERSE el-glo..      ..I think it's where you are, black f/plates day-night with red dials?..  

check it out!

<!--EDIT|wizard
Reason for Edit: "..f*** up in do's &amp; don'ts.. :)"|1093018135 -->

Tried them, they cannot do something like this:

I am seeking a custom 220 mph face plate Speedo, Tach, Fuel, Temp guages on my 2004 HayaBusa. Black FACE Plates(DAY & NIGHT), Blue font/Lines for MPH, Green KPH, TACH Numbers and Lines, GREEN From 0-9,000 RPM and YELLOW from 9,000 RPM to the Start of The REDLINE, and RED Numbers/Lines(#'s and lines, NOT A LINE) to end of gauge, As well as a Green line on the TEMP GAUGE from Cold to the Red for Hot, As well as on the FUEL GAUGE a Green Line from Full to 1/4, then from 1/4 to Needing Fuel Yellow, and Red Area for Low Fuel. Also This is to glow like this day and night using stock lights to iluminate it as well as a few centimeters of clear under the Needles of all 4 face plates for my Illuminating needles. Can it be done???

See!!!

Anyone else you know of or anyone knows of to do custom work like this???
http://www.bluegauges.com

my 2001 canadian model didn't have the mph
so did mine myself using autocad for importation purpose

I printed on photo paper look good, very basic

see the

Back