Excited....

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Ordering paint for the bike this week....
I sand the gas tank next week and final prep on all the fairings next weekend.
I paint her two weeks from today.
I will be finishing up my modified 196 LED clear alternatives tail light this week.
Ordering a few other little pieces soon to finish her up for spring :banana:

Possibly going to try and sneak the rims in for a silver powder coating too...

im right there with you bud slowly prepping everything for paint and powder coating everything... its been alot of work but should be a nice turn around... what colors you going?

Cool so i was correct, you ordered your Paint from China correct??

Go Chazzo!

With the Chazzo Paint, it may look goos to start with, but it going to Fade for sure! :laugh:

I havent taken too many. The sanded fairings arent much to look at and the tail light has been a long experimental process. I had planned on only changing out 100 of the LEDs but I do not like the way the current LEDs are mounted on the board so I am replacing all 196 for optimum effectiveness :laugh:

The tail light is definitely going to be the brightest one ever to be on a busa. I am still working on a few different options to make it even better. I have to run a few simulations of the tail light circuit board on this software I use for my college classes to make sure it will work :laugh:

I might be able to post up the finished product of the tail light this weekend. It is nearly finished. I usually spend an hour a week when I feel like it to work on it but I am dedicating some extra time this week. It is going to be AWESOME.

wow you're alive! lol haven't seen you post up in a while....what you been up to brother??????

Yeah I have been lurking mostly lately. College, gym, work, and cable tv keep me busy :laugh:

Back