Evolution of my Spiderman Busa build

Wow that bike is so RAWWWWW!!! wish I had the money to transform my busa into a piece of art. SWEEEEEEEEETTT ride man.:bowdown::bowdown:

Wow that bike is so RAWWWWW!!! wish I had the money to transform my busa into a piece of art. SWEEEEEEEEETTT ride man.:bowdown::bowdown:

Well you are right it is very expensive to customize any bike and to be honest I wish I had the money back, kinda stupid to spend so much on a bike that you can only ride up here for 6 months but it looks like I have a great offer to buy the bike from a friend which will take some of the pain away. thanks for the support might look at that new BMW sport bike seem pretty cool.:peace:

Was the bike at Port Dover Friday the 13th??

I assume that was the bike, .... WOW!!! Very very cool.

The nicest bike there.:thumbsup:

All of the bikes in this thread are nice.., but aldamuffnman, your busa just tops everything else :bowdown: Coolest paint job I've ever seen ::11

All of the bikes in this thread are nice.., but aldamuffnman, your busa just tops everything else :bowdown: Coolest paint job I've ever seen ::11

Well that's a hell of a compliment, don't know if I agree with you but thanks just glad people like it everyone has there own taste and style so it's nice to hear when people like it.:bigcrowd:

Wow, I think I saw this bike at Port Dover on Friday the 13th. If it was, it looks even better in person ! Great Job ! I was the nicest bike in the town. That says alot there was over 50000 i heard !

SICK !

Last edited:
Wow, I think I saw this bike at Port Dover on Friday the 13th. If it was, it looks even better in person ! Great Job ! I was the nicest bike in the town. That says alot there was over 50000 i heard !

SICK !
ya that was me it was crazy there they say over 200,000 people, glad you liked the bike, saw pics of your bike love the colors:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Pardon me for asking, but exactly how much did that paint job cost you? That sir, is the most beautiful busa I have ever seen.

Pardon me for asking, but exactly how much did that paint job cost you? That sir, is the most beautiful busa I have ever seen.

My friend is the artist wookipaints.com it took 192 hrs to complete and only because we are friends I paid $3500.00 including the helmet not sure what he charges his regular customers but he has done lots of bikes.:beerchug:

Actually I am looking around for some mirrors that would suit the bike just haven't found any I like yet taking my time want the right look, comments and opinions are always appreciated. thanks:hello:

Too bad you couldnt have someone come up with an original just for your bike. One of a kind.

Back