Evolution of my Spiderman Busa build

:cheerleader::bowdown::thumbsup::angel::hello::bowdown:

so just at basic hourly rates...say 50 pr hour...192 hours...holy smokes

thats scary. BEST paint i have seen here. not a fan of stretched bikes, but yours is HOT.

:cheerleader::bowdown::thumbsup::angel::hello::bowdown:

so just at basic hourly rates...say 50 pr hour...192 hours...holy smokes

thats scary. BEST paint i have seen here. not a fan of stretched bikes, but yours is HOT.

I guess that's the going rate but the painter is a friend and has used my bike to display his amazing talents at many shows and events which has brought him lots of business. He has done some amazing bikes, and cars but for me I spent about $3500.00 with helmet included. Thank god for friends.:please::please:

here are some more pics and one of Anderson Silvas (UFC) new Spider Busa what do you think?

spider 02.jpg

IMG_9854[1].jpg

spider1.jpg

BUSA 6.jpg

punisher.jpg

Thats a bad ride bro. I hate people that take a fine piece and ask you to change something so with that said, here's one thing id change:whistle: Those mirrors bro, paint the mirrors too. Finish that sucker!!!!!!!! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: unreal paint job though. Talk about talent. WOW:bowdown:

Thats a bad ride bro. I hate people that take a fine piece and ask you to change something so with that said, here's one thing id change:whistle: Those mirrors bro, paint the mirrors too. Finish that sucker!!!!!!!! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: unreal paint job though. Talk about talent. WOW:bowdown:

Actually I am looking around for some mirrors that would suit the bike just haven't found any I like yet taking my time want the right look, comments and opinions are always appreciated. thanks:hello:

Back