Everyone should have a dealership like mine!

Just hit me with a txt or something when you are ready. Ill move my schedule around and go with ya. Shouldnt be too long what with you driving around lake michigan here in a bit.

Thats outstanding for a dealership to offer you a scoot to get around on while you wait. Most dealers would have just given you directions to whats close by.

It costs me $60 including tax for my oil change. That is worth it for me. I would pay about $40 just in oil and a filter. For me, its not worth $20 for me to take the panels off. Plus I get a ride out of the deal, and a wash job. Its a win, win for me. Did I mention I get free soda and popcorn while I'm waiting?? :laugh:

Well, thats great because my zuki oil and filter run $26 at my great dealer Aiken Motorcycle and Sales, but I'm thinking I would pay a buck twenty-five if they did it.

Glad you have such a wonderful dealer. I ride 35-40 miles to see Ms.Marsha and her gang.

That's awesome! I have yet to ever have a dealership like that.. closest I ever came was my Mercedes Benz dealer I had back in NC.. but then you expect it at that sort of place.

Wish we had a dealership like that around here. Good customer service is hard to find any more.

Whites Cycle and Marine here in Chattanooga, TN. It is 30 -40 minutes from my house.

Me: Hello, I'd like to bring my BUSA in for the rectifier recall.

Them: You can bring it in, but you'll have to leave it for a few days.

Me: Can't you just order the parts and let me know when they come in and I'll bring the bike when you can work on it.

Them: No, we need the bike in order to be able to get the new parts.

Me: So if I bring it in you can get what you need, and then I can come back when the parts come in.

Them: No, you'll have to bring it in and leave it with us for a few days.

We went through several iterations of the same conversation and I finally gave up.

Me: Have a nice day.

Not going back for service, ever. Need to call the place Chattanoogabusa took his. He made a Sat appt. and they took care of him as scheduled.

That is literally the coolest dealership.. Wish mine didn't try to sell me a broken busa at first :(

My first instinct was to look where you were from, I would ride 3 hours easily for a dealership like that.

Are you mental? Change your OWN oil and save yourself the hassle! It's one drainplug and an oilfilter.

The R6 wakes up above 10K, you didn't give it a chance. They really are fun bikes.

That's good stuff. You should drop the name and location of the dealer as well. If a business is doing it right - let folks know!

Are you mental? Change your OWN oil and save yourself the hassle! It's one drainplug and an oilfilter.

You mustn't have read my post. There was no hassle. A nice ride, a great dealership experience and a free test ride.

The R6 wakes up above 10K, you didn't give it a chance. They really are fun bikes.

Oh I got it up there, its the only way that thing was gonna get my fat butt moving! :D It felt smooth though. Way smoother than I was expecting. I was expecting a very buzzy ride.

That's good stuff. You should drop the name and location of the dealer as well. If a business is doing it right - let folks know!

I mentioned in the original post, but I will again,
Team Motorsports, DePere, WI
:beerchug:

You mustn't have read my post. There was no
I mentioned in the original post, but I will again,
Team Motorsports, DePere, WI
:beerchug:

My bad, I missed it :whistle:

Kudos to them, they sound like a dealer who is doing good. I hope the quality service and business ethics pay off for them and they are able to stay around :thumbsup:

Glad you have a good dealer.

My bike is like my girl, I get real worried if someone else starts fiddling with her.

Back