Everyone should have a dealership like mine!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
So maybe you've heard me rave about my not-so-local dealership in the past, but here we are again. On Tuesday I called my dealer and made an appt for an oil change for today (Saturday) at 11am. It takes me 2 hours to ride to the dealership (about 125 miles away) and I pass 4, yes 4 Suzuki dealerships on the way there. There is a Suzuki dealership less than 1/2 mile from my house, but I ride 2 hours away to go to this dealership based on customer service. Today was no different.

I wake up at 8:30 am to rain. Lots of rain. I check the radar and its gonna leave here by about 10:30 or so. I call the dealership at 10am and tell them I'm not gonna make it there, and ask if they can get me in a little later. He says, no problem, whenever you get here, we'll get you taken care of.. If that were a dealership here I would have had to re-schedule an appointment for days from now.

Now I leave around 10:30 or so, and get there about 12:30. No problem, sir we'll get you right in. I ask if there is somewhere I can walk close by to get some lunch, he says, walk, why? I'LL GET YOU A BIKE TO RIDE!

What? Did that happen?

Yep.. Unreal. I had the choice of like 5 bikes to take out for lunch. I picked an R6 since the only other thing that tripped my trigger was a Goldwing, but I knew if I rode it, I wouldn't want to leave without buying it. It was gorgeous. I love white Goldwings..

So here was the R6 I got to tool around on for like a half hour getting lunch..
IMAG0359.jpg

Bike was done about 5 minutes after I got back, and it was washed, dried, and uber-clean. I love this place, and I let them know it every time I'm up there.

Here's to wishing everyone in the country had a dealership like Team Motorsports in Depere, WI. :beerchug:

IMAG0359.jpg

I just thought of something, was the bike off the showroom?
Or was it a customers bike?:poke:

I just thought of something, was the bike off the showroom?
Or was it a customers bike?:poke:

The R6 I took was used. The Goldwing, the CBR600RR, the V-Strom, and the two cruisers I could have ridden where "demos" The R6 had like 3000 miles on it, the other bikes like 100. I'm assuming it was used.

What a pooch though. I can't see how people ride these around. Zero torque. I felt bad for it trying to move my big butt around :rofl:

Handled like a dream though :laugh:

Yes, I think the majority of us will just have to`wish` we had a dealership so cool:beerchug:
My cousins wife has a ZX6...I didn`t think that bike ran to bad....10,000 RPM and up:laugh: After I sold the first bus, she let me use it from time to time so me n the cuz could still ride sometimes. I thought it was pretty peppy up to about 140mph

Nice but save the time and money and do it yourself.

It costs me $60 including tax for my oil change. That is worth it for me. I would pay about $40 just in oil and a filter. For me, its not worth $20 for me to take the panels off. Plus I get a ride out of the deal, and a wash job. Its a win, win for me. Did I mention I get free soda and popcorn while I'm waiting?? :laugh:

Yeah, I just like wrenching on my stuff in the shop.I like to inspect stuff as well.I wouldnt mind testing an M109 myself.I sat on one at the dealer and that thing is huge.

I still have a couple friends here locally with 109's Wilson, I might be able to hook you up. They are fun, I miss mine. I prolly would have taken one out again if they had one there :laugh:

Ok well next time we link up Im getn your contact info for this place. Most of the rest or the Org members may have to wish they had a dealershiplike this, but I have the ability to drive to this one. :laugh:

In a month or so, after I do my first service there, Ill let you all know whether they treat everyone this way, or if they just think Gsxr looks cute.

I'm warning you though, its a two hour ride. You won't be disappointed.

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

2 hours is fun. Actually now that Im thinking of it, it would make for a nice day. Roughly when u think you are goin back? Wouldnt be a bad idea for me to tag along. get a good 4 hr ride in, plus if you are there it undoubtedly increases my chances of getting the "Gsxrbots-Treatment"
:whistle:

I'll be back in 3000 miles or so!

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Back