Epoxy, Screens, Beer, Busa, and a Dremel

Good choice in brew! The screens look great, definately something I am going to need to do on mine.
Yea, think these are my favorite beers. Too bad the NewCastle cost almost 10 Bucks for a 6'er.. I had to splurge!
drink.gif

bad thing about beer and projects....
project always looks good when yer done, til the next day... take off the beer goggles..
wow.gif

oh im not much for beer though, but I have plenty smirnoff twisted if that counts!
laugh.gif
lol... not sure i would mess with the liquor will performing this feet. Might come out with something you dont want. Like fingers stuck to the glass or better yet yourself...
tounge.gif

Good luck though and let us know the aftermath..

Nice look You get with those metal nets.....planning to do so...sometime...maybe..
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123188927 -->

damn now i know im slckin.....this weekend is screens and sliders(if the y show up on time)

looks pimp bra

Good job on the screens guys! I was contemplating getting into doing that as a side business, but not enough time. I still do them for free for friends though.

P.

Mine are actually gloss black on my 05.

screens2.jpg

Id have skipped the beer so I could go test em' out after I completed to job.
smile.gif

I noticed I dont drink much anymore because I like to ride all of the time.

yeah just a couple of bolts, and release the lock cable.... and oh yeah like some others i wont mention (scott)remember to put it back before putting seat back on...
biggrin.gif

Back