Fairing screens from postal

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Well, got the screens installed last nite but it was too late for decent pictures.  So I took some pictures this morning and added a few pictures just because they turned out good.

Don

PS. For those you have that live in the city. Those are cows and yes that is more than 1 sqft of grass.
tounge.gif
I have 12 1/2 acres out here and if I could have gotten the horses to come new the bike, I would have added them in the picture.

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151864333 -->

montage.jpg

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!! Postal's screen are awesome I thought there would be more comments than this so
bump.gif

Don

They're ok. j/k
poke.gif
....I purchased mine from elsewhere prior to knowledge of Postal's screens.
sad.gif
I'm contemplating getting a colored set though. Nice pics!

I just think it’s funny, considering the 10’s of thousands of people that see you riding down the road every day…
tounge.gif

I just think it’s funny, considering the 10’s of thousands of people that see you riding down the road every day…
tounge.gif
LOL good point but as fast as I ride, all you see is a gray streak.

Seriously tho,
I hadn't considered that but now that you mention it, if my shid got all jacked up because they read my plate number on the highway, I can deal with that. I don't want to increase my odds by putting pictures up with it. Know what I mean?

Don

Don: Great job on the install! For everyone's information, these were done in the OEM Suzuki color to match the bike. Can we see some close-ups Don?

Thanks again!

P.

Back