Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fairing screens from postal

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Well, got the screens installed last nite but it was too late for decent pictures.  So I took some pictures this morning and added a few pictures just because they turned out good.

Don

PS. For those you have that live in the city. Those are cows and yes that is more than 1 sqft of grass.
tounge.gif
I have 12 1/2 acres out here and if I could have gotten the horses to come new the bike, I would have added them in the picture.

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151864333 -->

montage.jpg

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!! Postal's screen are awesome I thought there would be more comments than this so
bump.gif

Don

They're ok. j/k
poke.gif
....I purchased mine from elsewhere prior to knowledge of Postal's screens.
sad.gif
I'm contemplating getting a colored set though. Nice pics!

I just think it’s funny, considering the 10’s of thousands of people that see you riding down the road every day…
tounge.gif

I just think it’s funny, considering the 10’s of thousands of people that see you riding down the road every day…
tounge.gif
LOL good point but as fast as I ride, all you see is a gray streak.

Seriously tho,
I hadn't considered that but now that you mention it, if my shid got all jacked up because they read my plate number on the highway, I can deal with that. I don't want to increase my odds by putting pictures up with it. Know what I mean?

Don

Don: Great job on the install! For everyone's information, these were done in the OEM Suzuki color to match the bike. Can we see some close-ups Don?

Thanks again!

P.

Postal, sent you a PM concerning the screens.

Top Bottom