Engine build for turbo/supercharger

If you're interested, I've got quite a lengthy build thread with photos and exactly what I used for reference in the Turbo section.

Can you post the link. I would like to have a look. Thats pretty coolIf you ever do it again. Do you think you will record it all and out it on youtube?

I will check for sure, thanks!

This is exactly what I am looking for.

When I started this idea with supercharging my Busa it seems very simple:

- small price for the supercharger kit

- no engine mods as TTS said on its website

- Woolich autotune on TTS provided ecu map

Now it seems that is not that simple as there isn’t too much testing and Woolich autotune on the TTS provided ecu map is not the perfect solution.

I can install the kit and blow the engine once but I don’t want each week to repair the engine.

I prefer to invest more money and have a bike that I can ride.
Your biggest challenge is gonna be finding a tuner to tune this bike for everyday street usage. BigCC is overseas... i would trust him. u are 1500 miles from Bigcc..... but he is your guy. no doubt.

No need to go to a Gen 1 block. Keep your block.
Keep valves oem size, just swap to stainless, put heavy duty springs in the head.
The valves and springs are a must for sure. The remaining is dependant on how much you wanna push. If you're going beyond 15psi I'd definitely do the pistons and rods.
Back cutting the trans is really a good idea if you are going that far. If you are taking it to the strip and launching it off the 2 step, then do the HD output shaft on the trans. If you're just street riding and roll racing, then don't waste your money on it as it's not needed.
Your crank is fine, you don't need to upgrade it. Lots of huge hp bikes running the stock crank (me included).
Keep it simple, lots of people will tell you that you need this and that, but alot of the time you don't. You just need to know exactly what YOU are gonna do with it and that will dictate what you need.
Hi. I am bulding mine as strong as it can be. I say spend the money now not after it went bang.

Hi. I am bulding mine as strong as it can be. I say spend the money now not after it went bang.
That's great. But it's not 'needed' if he's not dragging it on a sticky track or cramming tons of boost into it. It going 'bang' can happen with all the shiny bits too if something goes wrong with fueling/tune. For a fraction of what you're paying, he'll be out enjoying it with money to spare while you're still piecing it together. Just my .02.

Back