East Coast look out!!

mr8ball

Registered
Here it comes. We are suppose to get 12 to 16 inches of snow starting today. This really sucks :banghead: I just sold my truck yesterday. All you people in the storms path be careful out there, I think this is for real this time.

i am southern ohio and we are on the edge of that storm. 3-6 or 6-12..depends on how close it gets to us. I can't wait! Throw the chain saw, tow chain, shovel, blanket, snacks, thermos in the truck an head out in the storm. Time to play!!!:thumbsup:

Must be nice! We haven't had a decent snow in YEARS in KC... 12" - 16" of snow...Heck yeah! That's a good start! :thumbsup:

I guess I need to move to VA :whistle:

Warm water from the south..hmm..not likely that ti will turn into the devastating impact they're talking about...livesd on the East coast all my life...that ya know:whistle: but yeah we (those of us that know) worry about the ones that come FROM Northeast DOWN towards MD...I predict a light whispy snow with accumulations only on the grass but nothing major on the roads...

additionally we expect partial daytlight from 0700 to1600 quickly followed by impending darkness:laugh:

Family Christmas canceled. Snow in the mountains of NC and sleet in the foothills and piedmont area. :santa:

It just started here about 30 minutes ago and the ground is covered. They are still calling for up to 12 inches here. Let it snow let it snow:cheerleader:

nothing here yet... thankfully :thumbsup: A white xmas is nice but even better when you can visit snow and come home to not snow :laugh:

Raleigh predicted to get 2"-4". Washington D.C. is expected to get 12"-15"!! And I fly out of Dulles for Thailand on Tues :duh::nervous:

I've heard between 6 and 10 inches up here in CT. My back hurts just thinking about it. I gotta buy a blower.

Here it comes. We are suppose to get 12 to 16 inches of snow starting today. This really sucks :banghead: I just sold my truck yesterday. All you people in the storms path be careful out there, I think this is for real this time.

If you werent so far away you could use my truck. Im heading to FL tonight and coming back x mas eve. I could go the rest of my life without seeing snow! Goodluck everyone!

Back