Early morning thoughts from the owner of the Org....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just thought I would pass on how things are going and be really transparent with you all. Take a way all the financial challenges that we have dealt with for 20 years and that is really what I want to talk about....

If you have been following Twitter or the big social media giants out there that came in many years ago on the heels of bulletin boards and forums and took the market that way did it for the almighty dollar and clearly not the community. In our country these days we see everyone with an opinion, half truths, govt officials using Twitter, Facebook, etc as weapons to use for confusion with no consequences.

Now what we are seeing are those same leaders complaining about the weaponization and wanting the government to step in and set controls on what can and can't be said and who is going to be held accountable for other people's words.

Elon Musk is getting a good taste of this these days...

I will tell you that I am personally at my wits end with many of you longstanding members on THIS site that have brought that very same garbage here... Just because your opinion isn't agreed on by everyone does not mean you hold the moral high ground nor does it mean you are wrong. What it should do is begin an adult conversation but because the adults of today are so short sided, have lack of focus and think they are always right the personal attacks typically come next...

You can't send me a PM and complain that someone called you a bad name when you instigated it even though you are technically correct, maybe you had it coming.. I am not going to be the judge of the Hayabusa community.

I promise you, my name is not Mc_Mustang, I am not a peacemaker the way Shawn always took care of those issues. You guys do not want me to be the ban hammer if you really do enjoy this site.

This entire country needs to step back and remember that EVERYONE has an opinion... Somethings we will agree on, some we wont but there will be very few topics or actions that we just can't be civil.

Figure it out folks.... I think we might need some peacemakers to step in.....

Cap

Back