Welcome to the new oRg home

The Kangi symbols below that indicate the level of your delusional input (post-ho)
Does that help?
Yep, forgot the visible post ho meter was the kanji :whistle:

I'm still curious about what the colors mean for names ... think Green is the "new" donating members, blue is mods/admins, red is normal folk but just curious as its more visible these days :beerchug:

Yep, forgot the visible post ho meter was the kanji :whistle:

I'm still curious about what the colors mean for names ... think Green is the "new" donating members, blue is mods/admins, red is normal folk but just curious as its more visible these days :beerchug:

That's what I said. :poke:

Glad the board is back up :beerchug:

Are we still able to make donations, I have been out of town?

"Our goal has been to provide you all with a place that you can continue to build relationships"

Imagine if everyone operated with this concept as their goal.

You guys did a great job, the site looks terrific and is functioning in a very user friendly way. Thanks

Greg

Hmm you say you were down? Didn't notice.

GOD I"M GLAD YOUR BACK. That 5 day layoff sucked. I had to spend my time working and talking to people ewwwww.
:cheerleader::cheerleader:
kinda like this new one.

Any chance we can get the link structure at the bottom of the page like it used to be?

"Hayabusa.oRg > Hayabusa Ride Faster > Random Thoughts > Welcome to the new oRg home"

That way we don't need to scroll all the way to the top if we want to go back up one level.

Back