Dyno run

071300r

Registered
How much should a dyno run cost? Not a dyno tune just a run to see the numbers the bike is making.

my stealer wants 100 for a dyno pull. I think its too expensive I was thinking about 50 bucks. I will wait for biketober fest in what 3 weeks daytona...

Take a dyno run with a grain of salt though! They can make the numbers come out how they want them!
The proper dyno runs should be run just like a dyno tune! With the sniffer and all!
And remember, not all dyno machines are created equal! So if you and your buddy are comparing dyno numbers, go on the same day, same dyno, with the same conditions, and same operator! Jus sayin`

take a dyno run with a grain of salt though! They can make the numbers come out how they want them!
The proper dyno runs should be run just like a dyno tune! With the sniffer and all!
And remember, not all dyno machines are created equal! So if you and your buddy are comparing dyno numbers, go on the same day, same dyno, with the same conditions, and same operator! Jus sayin`

exactly!

:beerchug:

Where in Fl are you located? I'm in Jax Fl and most shops around here charge 50-100 for 3pulls showing hp/tq/af which 50 bucks isn't bad but $100 is high when you can rent the dyno for $125 an hour most times and get way more then 3 pulls.

Most of the time the dyno runs at bike events like bikeweek, bike nights,ect won't show RPM or TQ since they have to hook up the tach lead to get rpm and tq. Which is easy on a busa since you can get the signal under the seat at the ECU. But some bikes you have to go straight to the coil or plug wire.

Back