Dyno Dilemma

OB_Spike

Registered
Wondering if anyone else has reservations about letting someone beat their bike up on a dyno . I need the PCII put on to adjust for the Two Brothers slip -ons but I have a real problem with somebody taking my busa to redline for basically an over rated type of tune-up .I already know what horsepower it makes so I sure dont need a dyno run for that What happens if it brakes while he's doing it, or worse yet a couple days later . Is their anybody else hesitant about putting aftermarket goodies on their bike because of this or had a bad experience.

Stop worrying about it, it will probably do wonders for your bike from the way it sounds.

Just think of all the race bike Hayabusa flying around the tracks all over the country every weekend. The few dyno passes that will need to be made for a slip on is not worth a worry. Besides if it does break it should be covered under warranty anyway. Just dont tell the dealer it was on a dyno. It is not really that much different than a few 1/4 mile passes at the track

Don

great way seat your rings, race bikes are broken in that way. heard from dynojet they told me only way to load the motor, since it s hard to do on the street. he said you need but 5 or 6 ppl on the bike to load in real life lol.nothing to worry about that s what rev limeter are for.

Have you seen the Mach 2 video? If that doesn't do any damage, I don't know what will!!!!

Back