Dumb kids in a chrysler 300 srt8

I was out the other day and a MACH1 was struttin' his shid besde me coming up on a red light, then all of a sudden a few kids pulled in my lane (in a TA) from another side street ( cutting in a bit close for comfort) so I scooted in front of the MACH1 into the left lane stopping right on the line waiting for the red to go to green... TA Revin his shid... Stang behind me doing the same... The lane the TA was in just so happened to end oh, about 500ft and merge into my lane  
firedevil.gif
So, light went green, I safely made the merge point about 5 car lengths ahead of the Stang behind me, followed by the kids (about another 3 car lengths behind the Stang...  
jump9.gif
 I love 0-55  in under 3s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I had some young kid and his girlfriend pull up next to me at a light in California. They kept motioning for me to do a wheelie. So I motioned for the girl to pull her top up. They talked and she turned around and showed em to me. The light turned green and I calmly and slowly turned right grinning from ear to ear. Sometimes ya just gotta love dem kids...

I had some young kid and his girlfriend pull up next to me at a light in California. They kept motioning for me to do a wheelie. So I motioned for the girl to pull her top up. They talked and she turned around and showed em to me. The light turned green and I calmly and slowly turned right grinning from ear to ear. Sometimes ya just gotta love dem kids...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol1.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kids are stupid.. I've had multiple Rice rockets (non turba Honda brand.. coffee can exhaust.. cheap body kit.. the usual) try to race me on the bike.. I went out to see my girl in college town a few weeks back in the Z.. had a Saturn with DUAL exhaust try to race me.. me and my friend just started laughing at him as he sped (i use that word lightly) off into the distance.

i was sitting in my car about 6 months back and a 03 or 04 supercharged cobra was lined up against a 05 gto and they where reving it up and up kinda coming from behing me was a r1 and when they took off the guy in the r1 came from bout 2 cars back and just stomped them i wish i could seen the look on their faces
firedevil.gif

Now that is funny right there I do not care who you are!!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
I would love to have seen the look of disappointment on their faces as they realized they did this and then didn't get to see their wheelie!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
I would love to have seen the look of disappointment on their faces as they realized they did this and then didn't get to see their wheelie!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I might have fallen off my bike from laughing so hard if I would have been there

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Back