Dumb kids in a chrysler 300 srt8

BlkDrgnZ28

Registered
I was just coming home from the ymca today and all of a sudden i had some dumb kids trying to race me in a srt8 300 it was hilarious i never even really got on it i let them think they were pulling on me ... lol wow! what a bunch of idiots i toyed with them until they were talking about how fast theyre car was that it beat a sportbike
laugh.gif
. Well at the next light i gave them a lil twist of righty got about half a block ahead as to keep it tame in town, let go and did a big arm stretch and nice big over exagerated yawn covering the helmet and watched as they sped by middle fingers up in the air and me just chillen laughing my azz off.

had something similar happen, guy in a Chrysler 300. what are they thinkin with? their a$$? to think a car(a chrysler no less) will beat a sportbike. not unless its supercharged or loaded wtyh NOS, it wont.

wtf.gif
what is it with this new generation mopar guys and always want to race a bike.I've never had one mess with me on the busa.But I've
spank.gif
2 on my VTX
rofl.gif

They are quick cars. It was probably Big D. I love all the SRT cars.

2srt.jpg

Had a couple of kids egging me on at a light down town against a guy on a Harley with his daughter on the back. I just smiled, laughed and shouted I would smoke that dude. The Harley guy was revvvvving up!!! lol, why would u be willing to race with someone on the back. What an idiot, not to mention the Speed limit was only 20. I felt I was the bigger man by not abiding with what was going on lol
thumb_up.gif

Had a couple of kids egging me on at a light down town against a guy on a Harley with his daughter on the back. I just smiled, laughed and shouted I would smoke that dude. The Harley guy was revvvvving up!!! lol, why would u be willing to race with someone on the back. What an idiot, not to mention the Speed limit was only 20. I felt I was the bigger man by not abiding with what was going on lol
thumb_up.gif
I race with my wife on the bike...she loves it! She tells me when I need to slow down. I can't really take off too fast with a passenger, but from a roll it is fun. Nothing like beating a harley while having a passenger to wave at them.

thumb_up.gif
I race with my wife on the bike...she loves it!  She tells me when I need to slow down.  I can't really take off too fast with a passenger, but from a roll it is fun.  Nothing like beating a harley while having a passenger to wave at them.
LOL, absolutely. I just didn't want anything bad to happen....plus the kids who instigated everything were turning
peace.gif

thumb_up.gif
good man!!!
clap.gif

thumb_up.gif
good man!!!  
clap.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
good man!!!  
clap.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Why would anyone think they could beat a Busa in a 4000lbs. car.
Serves em' right spank that azz and send in the corner for
time out.

I was out the other day and a MACH1 was struttin' his shid besde me coming up on a red light, then all of a sudden a few kids pulled in my lane (in a TA) from another side street ( cutting in a bit close for comfort) so I scooted in front of the MACH1 into the left lane stopping right on the line waiting for the red to go to green... TA Revin his shid... Stang behind me doing the same... The lane the TA was in just so happened to end oh, about 500ft and merge into my lane
firedevil.gif
So, light went green, I safely made the merge point about 5 car lengths ahead of the Stang behind me, followed by the kids (about another 3 car lengths behind the Stang...
jump9.gif
I love 0-55 in under 3s
laugh.gif

Back