Dragon Ride Saturday April 4th

Was'nt planning on it, but watching that "ticker" count down daily on top of the page is making me want to more and more; just don't want to ride accross myself. May have a bud on a CBR900 from church convinced to go with; we'll see. If you all make another pre run, I'm in. I got wires everywhere and would be up till 3am half arz'n' it back together and to leave here by 7:30 to make 9:00 does'nt look feasible. You all be safe and get some sleep!! :beerchug:

Was'nt planning on it, but watching that "ticker" count down daily on top of the page is making me want to more and more; just don't want to ride accross myself. May have a bud on a CBR900 from church convinced to go with; we'll see. If you all make another pre run, I'm in. I got wires everywhere and would be up till 3am half arz'n' it back together and to leave here by 7:30 to make 9:00 does'nt look feasible. You all be safe and get some sleep!! :beerchug:

Yeah, I'm about to go pass out for a few hours.... Get that bike together and go ride somewhere tomorrow. It's gonna be too nice to stay home. This trip was pretty last minute, but maybe you can make it to the Bash.

Come on then... :poke:

We should be at the Dragon by late morning. Find a group of Busas there, it'll probably be us.

Hoping this fog lifts soon???

P1060656.jpg

Well, I was there but never saw you guys. Maybe you were there and gone before I got there??? I rode through, then back through, then through again and hit the skyway. I even hung out at that store for awhile and didnt see anyone. Oh well, maybe next time,huh?

Back