Dragon accident pix

I just saw a deer today nearly take out a gold wing. ABS paid for its self for sure. Both tires smoked like he was doing a double burn-out at the drag strip. These things just happen sooo fast! ???

That wasn't target fixation. It was more like bad line at the wrong time.
I think you are wrong judging from the angle of the tires and bike.. it is aimed at the side of the road, not the corner.. could be the effect of the impact or could be where he fixated when he saw the truck.. Riders get distracted by photogs and forget to concentrate on the road.. (is what Sam was talking about in our conversation)..

BUMP follow up; you GOTTA see this (look familiar?):

img_0323.jpg (image)

Note:

1. Post-Accident (look at plastics)
2. Still improper gear
3. Clearly on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD

The Darwin Theory at it's finest....

he'll probably be out of the gene pool soon if he doesn't wise up! just hope he doesn't take anyone else out with him

BUMP follow up; you GOTTA see this (look familiar?):

img_0323.jpg (image)

Note:

1. Post-Accident (look at plastics)
2. Still improper gear
3. Clearly on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD

The Darwin Theory at it's finest....
Not sure it's the same guy. I can't see the plates clear enough.

It's a different jacket, different shoes, different helmet, can't see anything other than two black bikes in common for sure.

Am I way off here?

And photo 6 look at his foot not in the shoe. It looks like it's not at the right angle...

Last edited:
Not sure it's the same guy. I can't see the plates clear enough.

It's a different jacket, different shoes, different helmet, can't see anything other than two black bikes in common for sure.

Am I way off here?

And photo 6 look at his foot not in the shoe. It looks like it's not at the right angle...

In pic 8 his foot looks fine....I think in#6 the white line makes it look bad. I hope he wasn't hurt to bad

Those are some impressive shots.
Whats the story on Zee Foto? Do they just sit there and photograph everything? Hoping the riders will buy them? Like the photos at on an amusement ride?

Those are some impressive shots.
Whats the story on Zee Foto? Do they just sit there and photograph everything? Hoping the riders will buy them? Like the photos at on an amusement ride?

There are at lease four groups of photographers that hang around up there...

Killboy ( the best), zee photo, US129 Photo, and one more that I can't think of their name right now.

Back