Berlin Germany - trip pix

Yer a lucky bastid Zook. Nice get-away. :bowdown:

RSD.

Thx RSD. Gotta say, after all the crap travel I've done for work, its nice to be able to use some points to get away and relax. Next trip to Europe will have to either be work or a family trip. No way I'm getting another "hall pass" from the wife to head over the pond for a week again anytime soon :laugh: or is it :banghead: :laugh:

Leave it to the Germans to mess up a perfectly good design and over complicate it!
Looks like all peddle and he steers?

Cool pics and yes Germany is an incredible country to see. Are you gonna get out more rural and see some castles?

we drove across from Frankfurt to Berlin then to Amsterdam and back so we saw a few and definitely saw some of the country areas :thumbsup:

I've done a few months in Germany before and saw a ton of castles on the last trip. Its also on the family vacation list to take a trip back and cruise the Rhine from one end to the other for the castle tour :thumbsup:

germany , autoban, hayabusa ,, hello , whats the problem ?

At least you could rent something and go do a few laps around the Nurburgring for us. It is open to the public. :poke:

Well there was no hayabusa but there was certainly some fun had in the vette on the autobahn. the Nuremberg ring is on tap for the next trip over....hoping for an upgraded rental for that trip :thumbsup:

Thx RSD. Gotta say, after all the crap travel I've done for work, its nice to be able to use some points to get away and relax. Next trip to Europe will have to either be work or a family trip. No way I'm getting another "hall pass" from the wife to head over the pond for a week again anytime soon :laugh: or is it :banghead: :laugh:

I hope its a family trip...you only live once my brother...and time is the most precious commodity. :beerchug:

RSD.

I hope its a family trip...you only live once my brother...and time is the most precious commodity. :beerchug:

RSD.

we are saving points and miles for a trip down under, planning a 6-8wk adventure to Australia and New Zealand in a couple of years when my youngest is old enough to appreciate it and remember it. Anything before that will likely be taking the family with me on an extended work trip unfortunately. Some good vacations planned though in the US and perhaps a Disney cruise or two :thumbsup: You are right though, time is the most precious commodity in the whole equation :beerchug:

Back