Draggin Jeans

When I stop and think about it I do wonder how effective these jeans are if there so baggy. Since I'm still new to all this I don't really know.

Mine fit very similarly to my Levi 501s and aren't baggy.

They are convenient for me because I wear them to work on casual Fridays and nobody knows I'm wearing kevlar all day. On other days I wear leather riding pants and change in my office.

Mine fit very similarly to my Levi 501s and aren't baggy.

They are convenient for me because I wear them to work on casual Fridays and nobody knows I'm wearing kevlar all day. On other days I wear leather riding pants and change in my office.

That's what I like as well. Everyone I'm around doesn't have a clue unless I tell them. And then they are like 'Kevlar jeans?' 99% of my riding is up and down straight streets going to get milk or for a Saturday cruise down. Sometimes 1% I don't think they would do anything for me as I'm going too fast for them to seem any good. Mine are as mentioned Sliders.

One tip is to order them one inch longer in leg so when your sitting on the bike they are still down to your ankle and don't ride up from your bent legs. I've got two pairs. The first are correct length for pants I regularly wear but ride high when sitting on the bike. Second pair I ordered one size longer.

Heres a pic and you can see how they fit being an inch longer.
2b748cc8.jpg

Draggin Jeans

What do you guys think about these? Anyone where them? They can be had with hip and knee armor now.

I refuse to wear a leather jacket or pants in 100 degree heat. It's supposed to be fun to ride, and broiling like bacon isn't my idea of fun. I do wear a Joe Rocket jacket, and of course a helmet (Scorpion) which can get quite hot at long traffic lights.

Floyd

Love them! I've used them for years.

I blew out the zipper in my Cortech leather overpants last night & rode in this morning in dress pants... felt completly nekked:lol: I have crash tested the leathers, and believe me I want them on the next time a deer jumps out or something. What's the difference between a bad accident & a "lay down"? Answer: The amount of gear you have on.

Back