Doubble Bubble Test

@stevek8 turns out powerbronze has dark tint in stock..looks like they wanted to get rid of the some more light tint stock

My buddy went for light tint here he is on the busa tucked in you can clearly see the wind protection...

1 week for shipping is not bad at all,  
ThumbsUp.gif
 powerbronze,it fits perfect no squeeky/creaky sounds or anything

ill upload more photos daytime with my dark tint

Clipboard01.jpg

tested at 300km and you are 100% wind protected
im 180cm and i really enjoyed riding the other day with the double bubble installed

Dear Friends

One minor gripe I'd have with the PowerBronze screen is that its Hayabusa logo doesn't match Suzuki's new '08 Hayabusa logo. For '08 the word Hayabusa has no curves; it's comprised of only straight lines. What PowerBronze is using matches Hayabusa logos from previous years, not '08 models.

This is minor and only brings out my obsessive nature.

--Jaddie

I also recently ordered the Powerbronze in dark tint. However, I received a "confirmation of order" email, and it stated "not an ACCEPTANCE of your order". Well, after a week of hearing nothing at all, I tried to email them. No answer. Then I emailed AGAIN. Today I received a phone call and an email from the woman who handles the sales for US and Canada. She said she had been on holiday an no one handled the orders. But she did say my screen was "being made now" and I should receive it in approximately 3 weeks. I've nearly canceled my order, but I can't find another nice double bubble style out there except the one from Suzuki. But I don't like the red logo. And apparently, that's your only choice. If anyone knows of any other manufacturer please let me know.

@jwc369 its worth the wait hang in there
the dark tint has no hayabusa logo so its better than light tint

Dear Friends

One minor gripe I'd have with the PowerBronze screen is that its Hayabusa logo doesn't match Suzuki's new '08 Hayabusa logo. For '08 the word Hayabusa has no curves; it's comprised of only straight lines. What PowerBronze is using matches Hayabusa logos from previous years, not '08 models.

This is minor and only brings out my obsessive nature.

--Jaddie
we suffer bro fro mthe same affliction
cool.gif
I went PUIG

Back