Doubble Bubble Test

Here is a shot of the PowerBronze screen for the K8 off their web site:

powerbronze.jpg

John74,

You have seen my pics on the Aussie forum. Size too big for here. You want the dark tint. Mine are light tint. Other options are clear and solid black. And of course many colors.

ive sent Powerbronze a email asking them what color that shiled is in the above photo,they dont state it in there website,i need to be able to see through it even at night a little

I had this shield from Zero Gravity
adshot-1.jpg

Busa1.jpg

busa3.jpg

They called it the touring shield. It offered great wind protection and made it quieter in my helmet WITHOUT tucking.  If you tucked in, all you heard was motor and no wind at all.  Plus it came in handy if you got caught in the rain. And the smoked tint looked great on the bike.

I picking my screen up from Powerbronze on Monday as they are just down the road from me. At the moment they only have light tint available, so I'm thinking that's what is in the photo. Other colour options will be available in a few weeks.

I'll pop some photos on here asap.

i just got off the phone with powerbronze(uk) they told me that they have light and dark tint ready,i ordered it and they will be shipping it out next week,hopefully ill be getting it after 2 weeks ruffly!!Will post pics as soon as i install it
beerchug.gif

Powerbronze only have light tint at the moment and it has hayabusa writen on the front bit like the genuine suzuki one. This is the light tint

went and picked mine up this afternoon.

IMG_0187.JPG

bloody liers,i guess they wanted to sell so they told me a fib,oh well i will call them again on monday and keep bugging them until i find out..upload a photo with it installed on the beast
beerchug.gif

Hey John Don't quote me as i want to stay friendly with my neighbours at Powerbronze.

here's the screen fitted, mine is the light tint. I think a dark tint might be nicer

IMG_0191.JPG

Looks good thanks for the review! And that blue 08 just keeps looking better and better each time I see it.
beerchug.gif

recieved my powerbronze today and i installed it within 5 minutes all you need is silicon spray or wc40 to slip those rubber thingys in place

i end up getting the dark tint for my balck/grey k8

in the photo you can see a big difference i went for a short stroll and the wind does not hit you AT ALL

14032008270.jpg

Back