Dog Owners ???

This is Dona.
She is a terrier mix.

Projekt_Dona.JPG

ONE MORE...THESE ARE JUST THE DOGS...ALSO HAVE 2 PARROTTS,CAT,LIZARD,WIFE KID....WHEEWWW..THIS ONE HERE IS LUCIFER..THE BLACK ONE IS SHADOW AND OF COURSE DUECE MY BRINDLE

l_a7b26270324d2577f43b7e60a2928e70_1_.jpg

Had a Weimaraner until a disagreement with a rental company... Had to give her up.  Thinking of getting another sometime next summer maybe

Forgot to add that I have always had rotties! Love em to death, but the Weimaraner did find a place in my heart

My friends 2yo Aussie "Razor" and then 4 month old GSD "Mayhem". Mayhem is now 6 months old and 65 lbs. He's going to be a big one.
IMG_1338.jpg

Razor attacking my son. Our little fat longhaired dapple Daschund "Bishop". We lost him about 3 months ago. He was a great dog for 14 years.
Dogsandkids.jpg

ok here is one of my little dogs she is little this little that i aquired her through one of my exes opk she left her with me..

HEr name is lady VADA

l_0cd901e7359fe09661b0dd5e63214791.jpg

ok here is my little princess well she thinks she is. i got her from the shelter here in town. close enough to a dobie for me.. but for some reason she needs ZANAX

Her name is suki

l_0157ccf36d28c9f878407ab43518fd69.jpg

All of these pics are making me want another dog. But with our current 3, we don't need another one. Especially since Luke is 100+ lbs.

He was helping wash my car Marilyn and Dan's Busa Salmalina. A rare shot of a labrapony at a full gallop
IMG_1013.jpg

Back