Dog for free...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I'm kinda neutral about scout, I love the dog, but I don't have the money right now to build a fence for her, plus mom doesn't really want to keep her, so I'm giving her away to a good home.

Heres the details on scout. My brother trained her, she knows sit, lay down, and a couple other basics along with some hand signals. She's spayed. Part German Shepherd, Lab, and Saint Bernard. She LOVES people. Get's along with most dogs I've seen her around (except my dads dog, they were fighting alot. Dads dog is Black Lab/Boxer). Scouts Shots are up to date.

Anyone in the VA area that is interested in her, let me know. I hate to see her go cause she's a good dog, but I don't need a dog right now. I was going to try and keep her to prevent her going to the SPCA, but I'm just a boarding house for her.

Pics can be found in this thread.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145049583 -->

Part German Shepherd, Lab, and Saint Bernard.
I'll bet that was an interesting mating session.
laugh.gif

well.... she came as a puppy from a trailer in Stuarts Draft, VA.

To let you know how bad redneckification we have here... the guy picked her up and said "that's a boy", picked up a male dog and said, WHILE LOOKING AT THE DOGS OBVIOUS MALE PARTS "that's a girl".

Some people around here need some education. Geoff (my brother) saved her from a life of stupidity at least.
smile.gif

Back