"Do up" your leathers...

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
I'm probably gonna do this anyways..

but I just wondered what the masses would think 'bout it.

so I got these alpinestars leathers.. and the back is just blank.. A woman I work with has a mother that loves sewing, and all things held together with thread.

I asked her what she would charge me to put my name, and maybe a graphics on the back of my leathers and she was like..

"Well sweetie (she is a really nice lady) you just show me what you want and I'll do it for ya."

I said great, and of course I would pay for materials or whatnot and give her some money for her time..

it's neat though.. she's got all the heavy duty sewing machinery a person needs to work with thick leather, and she fixed my fathers riding pants when he found out he was 2 inches taller than the pants were.

she did a nice job on those... and she loves to sew.. so no big deal right?

My biggest dilemma at this point is.. what to put on there?

I'm thinkin' "EGO-licious Racing" with my own personal design back there somewhere..

or just put my last name across there, and the design.. either way.. the design will be there .. even if no text. Lemme dig up samle of the graphic..

I fiddled around and made it several years ago and intend on having it tatoo'ed on me at some point.. just ain't got around to it..

don't ask what it means,, cuz it don't mean nothin'.. I just like it..

well I guess it could mean "EGO rocks" or "KNEEL DOWN SUCKAS" or something equally offensive, and assholish.

<!--EDIT|pure_ego
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129775251 -->

logo_yellow.gif

ok.. here it is.. haha took me forever to find it.

probably white like that.. and maybe outlined in silver/gray.

It would be cut out of leather and sewn onto the back.

intro_logo.gif

is it a mushroom? Umbrella? Butterfly skeleton? funky wingnut?

who knows.. I just like it.

...don't know what it is, but I kind of like it...

Yeah, go for it...
cool.gif
You have my blessings...
laugh.gif

Looks kinda like a diagram of the female reproductive organs.....

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129818783 -->

FemaleReproductiveOrgans.jpg

Back