When do you know it's time

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
I woke up the other day and realized I was fat.

When putting on my leathers... the zipper broke and I sent them out for repair.

A few days later I am going to the track...
So I bring a leather jacket, boots and gloves.
No leather bottoms... just jeans.

As I set up onto the tailgate to unload the bike (in front of a half dozen folks or so... the entire arse of my pants rips out.
So there I am... butt flappin in the breeze... and of course a few good buddies are there to provide moral support and harrassment.
And to add insult to injury, those were my favorite pants...

...could I have any more hits to my freakin ego...

Guess I need to loose a few pounds...

i hear ya barking there . me ? i'm heavy boned... put about 10 lbs of bone on since christmas .

HOw do I know when it's time? Hmm...I usually tell it to my friends like this:

Shirts get tight? Alright...cool. Pants, slacks, shorts? Yeah...those get tight too.

But DANGIT, when my SWEATPANTS get tight? WTF?!?! I think it's time to lose some weight....

When your zippers start breakin' and your pants are blowin' out at the seams
tounge.gif

or...when you hear a blood-curdling scream and realize that it's the buttons, seams and zippers screaming for revenge.

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "addition"|1112338503 -->

Or when you can't manage to get up off of the bed and the first thing you do is look at your gut
crazy.gif

when the doctor says "Bring your knees to your chest" and you can only get them perpendicular to the examining table.

No offense to anyone.....I hope.
cool.gif
I feel I can talk smack because at 5'9" and weighing in at 290 lbs (
wow.gif
OMG I'm depressed!) I ain't exactly a "Lil Tyke".
laugh.gif

As I set up onto the tailgate to unload the bike (in front of a half dozen folks or so... the entire arse of my pants rips out.
So there I am... butt flappin in the breeze... [/QUOTE]

Yeah... thats approximately when you should start dieting
biggrin.gif

Cecil -
Oh yeah - here we go, a down the road. I said a left, right, leeeaaaft.
Pain! In my legs. Feels good. Oh yeah.
thumbs-up.gif

I thought a good sign was when you go to the bathroom and can't see your tallywacker it was time to diet..
laugh.gif

When I finally make it down your way, I'll just stand next to you. You'll start feeling thinner immediately.
rock.gif

I need to drop about 30lbs ASAP.

Cecil -
Oh yeah - here we go, a down the road.  I said a left, right, leeeaaaft.
Pain! In my legs.  Feels good.  Oh yeah.  
thumbs-up.gif
C-130 rollin down the strip,
2043 gonna take a little trip!
Stringer! Get your sorry arse up here with the rest of the slime! How did you get in my beloved corps?

I thought a good sign was when you go to the bathroom and can't see your tallywacker it was time to diet..
laugh.gif
Was thinking of the same exact thing after listening to Denis Leary's Lock and Load album.  
smile.gif
Great album!!

I used to think as long as I could work out with my weight in the bench and leg press breadtrucks I was okay. However the following from my chief made me change my mind....you know him he is the guy thats big as a doorway.

Cecil, Its when you pull into the Hess and a rider walks up to you and
says ...

Are you Raider?

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1255"|1112391634 -->

Back