Dngrumpy's Spring mods!

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

(DR1300R @ May 31 2007,11:32) Cool Thread...
bowdown.gif
Just wait theres still a bunch of pics, but i have to wait for the wright time!LOL

More tuning today, to smooth out some low end problems. I had to put a new rear tire on the bike, after i was done, so it would pass inspection. LOL!!

The new numbers are 197.6 hp, and 112 foot lb of torque! Yeh Baby!!!

Dave now go ride the the bike!

(GIXERHP @ Jun. 01 2007,20:07) More tuning today, to smooth out some low end problems. I had to put a new rear tire on the bike, after i was done, so it would pass inspection. LOL!!

awesome!!
wanna do mine?
someday lol

I gotta put all my plastics back on and try to get a sticker in the morning, I expired yesterday...
sad.gif

Thanx again to GIXERHP for all his time and effort on this project!!!

What "other" pictures??? Do I need to get the FL pics ready to be posted?

Now I need sprockets, a chain, new color matched front rotors, rims blah, blah, blah...

(atticdog @ Jun. 01 2007,18:27)
(GIXERHP @ Jun. 01 2007,20:07) More tuning today, to smooth out some low end problems. I had to put a new rear tire on the bike, after i was done, so it would pass inspection. LOL!!

awesome!!
wanna do mine?
someday lol
Let me know when!!

(Cblast @ Jun. 04 2007,16:39) Pics.....Pics......
all_coholic.gif
Ill post pic as soon as Hindle get the Megaphone can to me. I've been waiting 2 months for the cans for Daves bike and mine!

They might be here in time for Americade!

Hindle still hasn't shipped the exhaust can, But with the round aluminum can on the the bike. It has 197 hp and 112 ft lps ot torque!

Back