DNGrumpy rebuild!

Are You trailering to the bash or riding?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

As always good work guys. :thumbsup:

I did however, come up with this...:laugh:

Gixerhp Busa.jpg

On my way home, one hour drive in the rain BLAH.

Shes bout 90%

Nose, HID's, a few relays and flasher mod, bleed rear brakes, levers, bodywork...

Waiting on Brocks, throttlemeister, sliders and a few machine shop pieces.

Yes, its growing on me, got a NIB stock nose. Had my stingray seat dyed jet black to cover the fade and ouk damage. The red CZ wheels look out of place lol

Lol that was "oil damage" for those of You who Don't speak fat finger mobile phone typing...

John, you need a bigger shop! You barely got room to stand in there! Or maybe you just need to clean up a little bit. :poke::laugh:

John, you need a bigger shop! You barely got room to stand in there! Or maybe you just need to clean up a little bit. :poke::laugh:

The space is small but its an organized mess. Two garages, the shed out back and 22' trailer all filled with parts from probably 35 motorcycles and then there are whole bikes in mid repair or build. He knows his stuff and seems to have every tool ever needed except a spanner wrench (ask about my busted knuckle on sat, TY Tom for finishing that)

He knows where everything is and exactly how many he has...

how about a trade? i have a nice corbin backrest seat with your name all over it..:laugh:

That's not a fair trade! Lol....the seat would still go on HIS bike. What else do you have? :whistle:
Posted via Mobile Device

So you wanna trade the wheels off my bike for something for you huh? Mmmhhmmmm this is Gonna get ugly

And the ziptie pics will just lead to some other pics being posted then We can all be banned together. 8-)

And the ziptie pics will just lead to some other pics being posted then We can all be banned together. 8-)

I can't believe you just went THERE! Those pics are not for ORG eyes.

:laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Back